How to Book
This page gives you full details on how to book. It takes much longer to explain than it does to do!
- On the log in page, fill in your email address and password.
- Click on the green “log in” box.
- You will then be taken to the My Details page
Find your Church
- Start on the My Details page (if you've just logged in, you should be there anyway).
- If you haven't selected any Churches yet, or want to look for an additional Church, click on “Churches” on the menu near the top right of the page.
- If you're using a mobile phone, you will need to tap the menu icon (☰) to open the menu
- You will now see a series of boxes which list the churches in each deanery (area) which are open.
- Find your area, and click on the name of your Church. You will go to a page about the Church.
- If this ia a Church you will go to regularly, click the green 'Add to My Churches' button
Booking a place at a Mass.
- If the Church is open, and if it is taking bookings using this system, the Masses available for booking will be listed.
- The list is either on the right hand side of the screen (on a PC), or below the Church details (on a mobile phone).
- To book a Mass, click on the green “Book” button.
The Church is open but no Masses are shown
- Masses are available for booking seven days ahead.
- If the Church only has one Mass a week, there will be a day during which no Mass is shown.
- Come back tomorrow!
The Booking Screen
- Read the comments below the map in case the Church has any special instructions about booking
- Check that this is the Mass you want to book for
- You can book Family Pews or Individual Seats. There is a grey help panel above the booking form which gives standard information on this. Do check the Church comments, though, as some Churches are not standard!
- If you are booking a pew for your family, do not also book individual seats for the same people!
- You can also book seats for someone else. If you book for someone else, you will be asked for their contact details.
- These details will, only be used if we needto provide details to the Test and Trace sytem, if an infection incident was traced to the Church.
- Once you have filled in all the necessary details, click on the green 'Submit Request' button
Check your booking.
- You will now see a summary of your booking.
- Does it show:
- The correct date?
- The correct Mass time?
- The correct church?
- The name of the person you are booking for (yourself or someone else)?
- If you are happy with the information, click on the blue box “Continue” to go back to the My Details screen
- Your booking will now be listed under 'My Bookings'.
- If you have gone wrong, click on “Cancel this booking” and start again.
- If you have added churches to "My Churches" (see below) you can click on the green 'New Booking' button to go straight to a list of Masses at your Churches